Saturday 24 March 2012

Employee feedback for his collywood boss !!

*Mr XYZ, my Boss, can always be found
*hard at work in his cubicle. XYZ works independently, without
*wasting company time talking to colleagues. XYZ never
*thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he always
*finishes given assignments on time. Often XYZ takes extended
*measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee
*breaks. XYZ is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no
*vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound
*knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that XYZ can be
*classed as a high-caliber employee, the type which cannot be
*dispensed with. Consequently, I duly recommend that Bob be
*promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be
*executed as soon as possible.

A memo was soon sent following the letter:
That idiot was reading over my shoulder while I wrote the report sent to you earlier today. Kindly read only the odd numbered lines (1, 3, 5, etc...) for my true assessment of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment